Your Personal Information
When you access the Website, we may collect personal information that could personally identify you (“Personal Information”). The information you are requested to submit to the Website will allow us to handle your transaction efficiently and effectively. Any information provided to us by you through the Website will be treated in the strictest confidence and in compliance with the applicable laws of the UAE. We may use the Personal Information to inform you of new services or products, changes to our services or products, or third-party services or products. By providing your Personal Information, you authorise us to use it in the manner disclosed herein and as described in the Terms. Except as stated otherwise here or in the Terms or when required by law, we do not sell, publish, or disclose your Personal Information, including debit/credit card details, to third parties, nor will we pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
By providing this information, you authorise us to perform credit checks and to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you from third parties, including but not limited to your payment card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your payment method, and/or to obtain an initial payment card identification. If you make a payment for our Product(s) on the Website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
We may collect non-personal usage data and statistical information that does not personally identify you (“Usage Data”). The Usage Data includes, but is not limited to, how long you remain on the Website, your internet connection to the Website, what device or platform you use to access the Website, traffic data, logs, and other communication data. The technologies used to gather the Usage Data include, but are not limited to, cookies (a/k/a browser cookies), device identifiers, web beacons, and pixel tags.
Usage Data Disclosure
We may disclose Usage Data at any time and without restriction. Usage Data does not personally identify users of the Website.
Personal Information Disclosure
In addition to what is contained in the Terms, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- Consent: By registering through the Website, you give your consent for us to use and/or disclose your Personal Information in order to fulfill the purpose(s) for which you have provided it. You may also give your consent for the release of your Personal Information to third parties not otherwise mentioned herein or in the Terms.
- Service Providers: Like most websites, we contract with various professionals and companies, such as web development firms, payment portals, etc. (“Service Providers”) to perform specific tasks and functions associated with the Website. We may share your Personal Information with these Service Providers for the sole purpose of completing the tasks, functions, and other obligations for which we have contracted with them. You agree not to hold us liable for a Service Provider’s misuse of your Personal Information.
- Legal Requirements and Enforcement: We may disclose your Personal Information to courts, law enforcement and governmental agencies, in order to comply with any court order, law or legal process; or in response to any governmental or regulatory agency’s request.
- Transfer of the Website and/or Operating Company: In the event the Website is transferred, assigned, or licensed to another entity or we are involved in a merger, acquisition, reorganisation, divestiture, dissolution, or the sale or transfer of some or all of our assets (whether voluntarily or involuntarily), your Personal Information may be among those assets transferred.
- Preserve and Protect Our Rights: If we believe that the disclosure of your Personal Information is required in order to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our customers, employees, and/or other groups or individuals, we may proceed to do so, in accordance with the applicable law of the UAE. These disclosures could include the release of your Personal Information to other private companies or organisations to prevent actual fraud and/or reduce the risk of fraud. We may also disclose your Personal Information in order to apply or enforce our Terms, agreements, for billing, and/or for collection.
- Any Other Reason Disclosed During Collection: We may disclose your Personal Information for any other purpose we disclose to you at the time you provide the information.
You may be requested to refer friends to us, in which case you will be asked to provide their email addresses. We will send emails to each of your referred friends and you will be responsible for informing your referred friends. Accordingly, by disclosing your friends’ details you confirm that you do so with their consent.
We take reasonable steps using various hardware and software methodologies to protect your Personal Information and prevent its misuse, destruction, alteration, or unauthorised disclosure; however, you are ultimately responsible for safeguarding this information. There is no completely secure method of information transmission on the internet, and we do not guarantee the security of any information, including your Personal Information, transmitted by, from, to, or through the Website. Therefore, we recommend that you not share any password or login information used for the Website with anyone. You are responsible for keeping your account information confidential and assume any risk associated with using our Website to transmit information, including Personal Information.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction